Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Drawing the Line

It makes me really giddy to know that I have established myself as a mixed media artist with the name Ms. Ruin.  There is only one Ms. Ruin in the world, and it's me.  ::huge smile::  I've gotta tell you, that name has kind of taken on a life of its own.  That's a good thing!  Although I don't aspire to make it big in this industry, I am humbled that so many people are interested in what I'm creating.  So if you want to keep up with Ms. Ruin on Facebook, please join my artist page!  I know I have a lot of readers here on blogspot but there's a whole lot of interaction going on at my Facebook page and I just opened shop two days ago!  Visit and LIKE Ms. Ruin's Playthings on Facebook...as in right now, please. 

With that said, I have been thinking that I am spreading myself too thin and in too many directions.  So yes, I will keep with Ms. Ruin in my mixed media and jewelry making, however, in my visual art I will solely be known as Sonia Hernandez Doneghue.  That is my real name --my social security card does not say Ms. Ruin.  LOL.  I promise.  So moving forward you will see "Photo by Sonia Hernandez Doneghue for Through These Eyes Visual Art" in photo credits.  That means I have a lot of images to update on Pinterest.  Something else to add to my to do list.  Does that list ever end?  :)

1 comment: