Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Design Team Projects & Special Offer

I FINALLY finished the last of my design team projects for The Crafty Scrapper on Friday night.  Yep, I'm that girl that is home on Friday night...scrapbooking.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  But some people would be surprised by that.  lol.  Anyway...this first project is a 12x12 layout about my dog, Yeller Trouser.  She is quite the character!  This is BRAND NEW paper by October Afternoon from the 9to5 line.  The background paper is called "Girl Friday".


I LOVE this paper because as you know by now, I love old typewriters.  I cut all of these little keys out with scissors and the name of this paper is "Meeting Minutes" --how appropriate.  :) 


Okay - here's one more look at my little lovey...isn't she friggin' adorable?!?!  Wow, I need to lay off the energy drinks.  lol

----------------------------------------------------------


Everyone is going nuts over this Maya Road coin purse.  It's growing on me.  HA!  No, really, I recognize that it's beautiful but it's also very NOT ME.  However I think this will be a wonderful Mother's Day gift.  First of all, the coin purse is made of canvas (I cannot wait to make one for myself with embossed black birds!) so already it's awesomeness.  Lots of Maya Road and hardware by Tim Holtz.



My thought with this was to make a "Garden for Mother" --so on the inside I made this accordian style pull out with a bunch of my own garden/nature photography.  Genius, I know!  If you would like to make this same coin purse but don't have garden/nature shots, I will gift them to you in 2.5 x 2.5 (perfect size for the purse)...just shoot me an e-mail at msruintx@gmail.com and I will send them to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment