Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 26, 2012

Windsor Wedding

As you can tell from the picture above, these crazy kids took the big plunge into wedded bliss!  What an emotional and exciting day.  I’m not gonna lie, I cried several times.  ::looks around the room whistling::  What can I say, I’m a sucker for weddings!  Some of you are wondering how I ended up in El Reno, Oklahoma to shoot a wedding.  I know you are.  Well, the bride and groom are both from Oklahoma but reside in Houston and I met the bride, Laura, online about 8 years ago.  But we just met in the flesh for the very first time just a couple of days ago.  How exciting is that!?  We have shared so much of our lives with one another online that seeing her in person was like seeing an old friend.  I know some of the struggles that she has faced and to see her so happy with her now husband really inspired me.  Congratulations, Laura & LB!  Here are just a few more pictures from today.  More to come!

Tatum in her mommy's wedding dress.

The beautiful bride.

Mom offers some marital advice...

I love this picture...it's so Laura.  Just taking the edge off of a semi-stressful day!

Daddy's little girls.
I am headed back to Dallas in the morning.  I’ll be happy to get back home and relax the rest of Monday.  I might go get a massage.  I think I earned it after standing on my feet for six hours while holding a massive camera.  I just need a few days to breathe before my next adventure…March Make-n-Take Madness at The Crafty Scrapper!  

Thanks for reading.  Xoxo –Ms. Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment