Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Artsy Fartsy Swap

We are gearing up for our next swap at Artsy Fartsy.  If you want to join us, just click here and join our page.  Our last swap was a big one, we had several categories to participate in and of course I had to take part in all of them.  Here are my projects. 


This is a banner.  It is very UNLIKE me, but I thought my swap partner might enjoy it.  I drew the birds by hand on a cardboard box, cut them out, painted them, and decorated with rub-ons.


I LOVE THESE!  I stamped actual canvas with a flower rubber stamp using versa mark and then I embossed the flowe rin black.  I cut the flowers out in circles and then added a button and thread to the center.  TOO CUTE!


Bottlecap love!  I love all of the different elements in one bottlecap.  I used a lot of Maya Road flowers and ribbon, vintage dictionary pages, and a stamps by October Afternoon and Stampin' Up!


This is a chipboard dress form that I covered with buttons.  So much fun!  I added a couple of embellishments including the handmade bird and a spool of thread from that I bought in an antique store.

No comments:

Post a Comment