Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Gonna Find Another You


I got amazing seats today to see John Mayer in concert - woo hoo!  I will have to find my John Mayer scrapbook pages and post them to this blog.  Hee hee hee hee hee hee.  Anywho, yes, amazing seats --section A, Row 10.  They're not VIP but they're premium.  Happy Birthday to me!  Okay, I REALLY need to quit spending money and justifying it by saying "Happy Birthday to Me!"  LMAO!  I will leave you with one of my very favorite Mayer songs called "I'm Gonna Find Another You".  This song makes me want to pour a glass of wine and then drink right out of the bottle.  Such an awesome bluesy and stick it to ya song.  I spent many days listening to this tune and had quite a few glasses of wine in the process.  LOL.  Life fuels art, right?  Sing it, Johnny!

 



You might have your reaons, but you will NEVER have my rhymes...

No comments:

Post a Comment