Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1

This will be my third year participating in Project 365 (plus one).  I usually get pretty burnt out halfway through the year and call it quits.  But hopefully things will be a little different this year.  Hopefully.  The first few days I did random pics but beginning with Day 7 I started using prompts and I play along with a group of photographers on Facebook.  If you would like to join our group, just shoot me a message and I'll send you invite.  It's really neat to see everyone's own interpretation of the prompt for the day.  So here we go!

 
Day 1: Working on edits from the Fly Me to the Moon book release party and decided to take some new shots of the book itself and the cute leather bookmark from the celebration to give to the author.

Camera: Nikon D90

Day 2: Two words..."Camera Hog".
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 3:  Went to the mailbox and found the buttons waiting for me.  Aren't they super cute!  I can't wait to put them on my camera bag pack.  <3

Camera:  Motorola Droid X
Order your buttons from: 
http://scrappergirl.typepad.com/aflairforbuttons/

Day 4:  These are tiny little gel balls that are scented.  They were a gift from my friend Catherine.  I love to open the container and play with them.  :)

Camera:  Motrola Droid X

Day 5:  And I don't know what I'm diving into...just hanging by a moment here with you.

Camera:  Nikon Coolpix P500

Day 6:  Last car payment.  I really wanted to add the word "suckas" to the Memo...but instead I just put a happy face.  :D

Camera:  Nikon Coolpix P500

Day 7 - One Little Word:  MAC.  Every artist needs a brush or two or three or five.  These are the brushes of all eye make-up brushes and they're mine all mine.  :p  An early birthday gift.  <3

Camera:  Nikon D90

No comments:

Post a Comment