Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Show and Tell


I don't know why, but I love photographing people when they're smoking.  I think there is an allure to holding a cigarette...with every puff, your worries kind of float away.  I was never good at it and I know it's bad for you  and tobacco kills and blah blah blah so please don't harp at me about it.  I'm just sharing my thoughts.  Anyway, we drove out to Lilian, Texas today which is a little over an hour away to have bbq at a gas station.  I kid you not.  According to Texas Monthly, Casstevens Cash & Carry, has some of the best bbq in Texas.  We had been there before and just had to make the drive back for lunch today.  A nice little red bow on the weekend.  After lunch I sat and played with my camera while my bestie enjoyed her cig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment