Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 2

Day 8
Prompt
: Flakes
Description: I wonder just how many flakes in this one bottle? Over a million, I'm sure of it.
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 9
Prompt
: Brisk
Desciption: It was cold, rainy and brisk today in Dallas, Texas. You can see evidence of this coming out of exhaust pipes all over town. Brrrrr!
Camera: Nikon P500

Day 10
Prompt
:  Inspired by
Description:  I did not take this picture today but I just had to share due to today’s prompt.  I find inspiration in abandoned buildings and LOVE to photograph them.  I love to share what I consider to be beautiful and maybe give someone else a perspective that they likely would have overlooked had I not captured it for them to see.  You may find a dilapidated building, but I will find the beautiful mystery waiting to be unraveled and when I discover it, I will photograph it for the world to see.  That’s what I am inspired by.  
Camera:  Nikon D90

Day 11
Prompt
: Narrow Aperture
Description: Shadow of cemetery gates at sunset...f/22.
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 12
Prompt
: x12
Description: I'm home sick today so I'm using a picture from the archives. This is just part of a massive five-level freeway interchange in Dallas, Texas called the High Five. At it's highest point it is 12 stories high. So that's my x12. :)
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 13
Prompt
: Unlucky?
Description: The sky was on fire at sunrise. Unlucky on this Friday the 13th? Probably not.
Camera: Nikon P500


Day 14
Prompt
: Define
Camera: Nikon D90

No comments:

Post a Comment