Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Through These Eyes: The Book



So many people were hounding me about getting a copy of my book so here's their/your big opportunity to own a copy.  I will have 20 copies available for the outstanding price of just $20! The book is a 5x7 soft cover with 21 pages of full color, black and white, and rich mocha prints by yours truly. The books will be in by mid-January so if you are TRULY interested, let me know and I will alert you as soon as they arrive. As a bonus, THIS BOOK has a print that the previous books did not have...you can see that print on the very last page of this slideshow. ;) Happy New Year!

Disclaimer:  This book is approved by coffee tables everywhere.

♥ Ms. Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment