Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love her!



Listening to the new Kelly Ckarkson tonight...she is one of my favorite artists.  So of course I had to pull out the classics.  Ughhhh.  This song makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear it and especially when watching the actual video.  JESUS!  But you know what...it pisses me off too and makes me want to fight for something.  I'm a woman with so much passion and I have the capacity to love with immense fire so why in the hell am I being so guarded?  I just need to let it out and love like never before because this is it, right?  We only live THIS life once...make it count.  ::exhale::  Thank you for empowering me, Kelly.  And now back to fighting for something... 

Check back with me in a few days to see if there is any momentum left.  LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment