Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Practice

Being a girl is so much fun especially when you feel good about yourself.  I felt good about myself today so I captured some of that confidence this evening plus I got to set up my tripod (which broke --I need a new one), I practiced my lighting (need to get better at that) and used a couple of new feminine filters.  I can be a girly girl but I'm not really a "pink" kinda girly girl...but today, well, I was rockin' the pink.  ;)


Bring Out the Eyes and Coffee with Cream Filters.


I looooove this picture with the powder room filter.  I cropped it down because it's a little on the provactive side.  I will save the full version for my private blog.  ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment