Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No Tie Dinner


I have been asked again this year to donate some of my original photography to the No Tie Dinner event at The Frontiers of Flight Museum here in Dallas.  I am still on the fence about what prints I will choose but I wanted to share the event info with all of you now.  I am so excited to be a part of this yet again.  Last year the print in the picture above raised a significant amount of money.  I am excited that someone loved my work enough to pay said amount but I am even more thrilled that a contribution was made to the beneficiary, AIDS Services of Dallas (ASD).  ASD provides housing and supportive services to low-income and formerly homeless men, women, children and families living with HIV/AIDS.  What a great cause!  Here's how you can get involved...

[click image to view larger]

No comments:

Post a Comment