Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Canvas love!

This is a six by six canvas that I made for MYSELF.  I rarey keep any of the things that I make.  This one is close to my heart because it's my daddy.  I used tissue paper by 7gypsies to cover the canvas and then mod podged to seal it.  Hardware and scroll by Tim Holtz, flowers by Prima.

This is 2.5 x 2.5 miniature canvas.  I covered it with 7gypsies tissue paper and then painted over the tissue with gold acrylic paint.  Hardware by Tim Holtz and letters by Making Memories.

This is also a miniature canvas --covered with 7gypsies tissue and painted with gold acrylic paint.  Chipboard by Maya Road.

I will have the miniature canvases for sale on my Etsy shop in the next day or two.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment