Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 3

Day 15
Prompt
: In Detail
Commentary: Base of an iron lamp post at the abandoned Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas.
Camera: Nikon D90

 Day 16
Prompt
: Remember
Commentary: I'm in love with this abandoned hotel. I doubt that her doors will ever reopen for business, but she is a diamond in the rough…one which I will always remember, no matter what her future holds.
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 17
Prompt
: Folded
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 18
Prompt
: --Deviated from Prompt--
Commentary: I'm not following the photo prompt today because I wanted to share a picture of the birthday girl with all of her new presents. Happy 6 month birthday, Yeller. You bring so much joy to our lives. ♥
Camera: Nikon P500

Day 19
Prompt
: Tattered and Torn
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 20
Prompt
: Black and White
Commentary: I think every picture has a story to tell, but when you snap a picture in black and white, that story is magnified.
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 21
Prompt
: Living Your Word
Commentary: INSPIRE --This is the word that I live. I find inspiration in the works of other artists like Kelly Rae Roberts and in things such as vintage bird cages and even rubber stamps. All of these different mediums inspire me to create things that in turn inspire others. ♥
Camera: Nikon D90

No comments:

Post a Comment