Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 4

Day 22
Prompt
: --Deviated from Prompt--
Commentary: I don't normally have breakfast so didn't partake in today's prompt. However, we drove to Lillian, Texas --a little over an hour from where I live to have bbq at this GAS STATION which is one of the top 50 bbq places in Texas according to Texas Monthly. I had the chopped beef sandwich with pickles and onions and it was soooooo good. :)
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 23
Prompt
: Up Too Late
Commentary: This isn't EXACTLY following today's photo prompt however I was the last one at the office tonight so here's a shot of my office before I locked the door behind me.
Camera: Nikon P500

Day 24
Prompt
: Duplicate
Commentary: It's raining in North Texas so please excuse the rain drops/slightly out of focusness.
Camera: Nikon P500

Day 25
Prompt
: Your Focus
Commentary: My focus is simply to pour love into all that I do. There were so many pictures that I coud have used to show this, but this is a different approach --a Coca Cola display at the grocery store. Now that's bold love!
Camera: Nikon P500

Day 26
Prompt
: --deviated from prompt--
Commentary: This photo was taken a couple of days before my 35th birthday --which is today! "Every day a new deception, pick your scene and take direction. And all in all I search to connect, but I don't wear a mask and I have no regrets. I am focused on what I am after, the key to the next open chapter..."
Camera: Nikon P500

Day 27
Prompt
: Touched with light
Camera: Nikon D90

Day 28
Prompt
: The Written Word
Commentary: Timeless is my written word. It is one of my favorite words too! This is a miniature canvas that I made today.
Camera: Nikon P500

No comments:

Post a Comment